Mid-Range-Boost Drive – let’s get fuzzy
incl. 19% VAT excl. shipping
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Our Mid-Range-Boost Drive (or MRB Drive for short) combines three sounds in one pedal. Based on a late 1960’s British amplifier with three letters (…) the pedal features a glassy top boost when engaged. With bass and treble control you can tailor your sound.
Hit the gain button and it gets fuzzy. From slightly fizzy to all totally damaged distorted “Revolution” everything is possible.
Not cutting through the mix enough? Engage the magic MRB section and you can select four different frequencies that will get boosted. You can kind of compare it to a Wah pedal in four different, fixed positions. Not enough, the MRB feature can be used without the gain side of this pedal. So plenty of room for experimentation.
The controls are:
- On – engages the top boost sound of said British amplifier
- Gain – need fuzz? Here you go.
- MRB – engages the boost for certain mid range frequencies
- Volume – output volume – there is enough headroom to push your amp with this
- Bass/Treble – controls the overall bass and treble response
- Gain – sets the gain, from fizzy, almost clean to angry and dirty fuzz
- Freq – 4-way switch to select the fix mid range boost frequency
Our pedals are build to order, current lead time is 7-14 days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.