The surf sound of the 50s and 60s – perfectly captured in this beautiful offset guitar. Different woods and finishes, let your creativity run wild.
Equipped as standard with with our Jazzmaster ’59 pickups, a Goeldo offset trem and the classic offset bridge, this instrument once again combines tried and tested with new technology. The electrics consist of high-quality, customised pots from CTS as well as a 3-way switch.
The Goeldo trem works smoothly in both directions, but can also be set to “non-floating”. It is embedded in the body so that the string angle across the bridge is not too flat. It works smooth and can be adjusted to new strings in no time at all.
The neck is classic, a fat C with vintage frets and 7.25″ radius (9.5″ optional). The fingerboard is made of either smoked oak (very dark), Ovangkol or walnut. The neck is protected by many layers of oil and wax. So you always have the perfect playing feeling.
High-quality oils are used for the surface finish, allowing the wood to breathe and giving you, the player, a direct connection with the wood. Optionally, the body can also be refined completely or partially with nitro varnish (see pictures RockStar).
In order to reach the higher registers as well, the neck-body transition has been ergonomically designed. Nothing is in the way here. The body is also equipped with arm-rest and belly-cut. So the guitar not only lies comfortably in the lap but also hangs pleasantly on the strap. So the player can fully concentrate on the performance.
Click here for the demo video …
- Body: Black Korina (photos), european alder or ash, optionally one or two-piece
- Neck: Korina or maple
- Fingerboard: Smoked oak, Ovangkol or walnut with 7,25″ radius (optional 9,5″)
- Neck profile: Thick C-profile, 1st fret: 22.5 mm, 12th fret: 25.0 mm
- Neck width: 43 (nut) to 54 mm (22nd fret)
- Scale: 25.5 inch or 648 mm
- Frets: Wagner nickel silver 18%, vintage 2.0 / 1.0 mm (nickel-free).
- Nut: Bone
- Fretboard marker: Dots (cream, large (6mm) or small (2mm).
- Bridge: Vintage offset bridge, optional modern offset bridge or mastery bridge (extra charge)
- Pickups: Ruhrpott Custom Guitars Jazzmaster ’59, other pickups by arrangement and possibly at extra charge
- Electrics: Volume and tone pot (Custom CTS), 3-way switch
- Finish: oil finish, nitrocellulose lacquer (front or complete) at extra charge
- Weight: 3,5 to 4,5 kG
- Price: from 2.250,- Euro (incl. 19% VAT)