Cream Drive – Woman, what a tone
incl. 19% VAT excl. shipping
Available on back-order
It sounds like an instant Cream/Clapton pedal. But it’s not. It can be though …
Our Cream Drive mimics a British full stack amplifier from the late 1960’s, totally cranked. Even at the lowest setting you get overdrive and sustain for days. That’s one side of the story.
Hit the button on the left side and you get what we all know as the “woman tone”. Basically the aforementioned cranked amplifier but with the tone control on the guitar fully backed off. Well, not all guitars can handle this particular sound for different reasons. This pedal however handles them all. How? With it’s unique voice switch, wich engages different frequency responses and is able to adapt to almost every type of guitar/pickup combination.
In addition we added the transformer circuit from our Germanium Drive to give it more depth and get that rich transformer saturation that you normally only get with big (and loud) amps.
- Volume – Output volume with plenty headroom to push your amp
- Gain – from zero (well, not really) to fully cranked
- Tone – acts like a tone control on your guitar. Fully counter clock wise you get the full woman tone experience, fully clock wise it acts like a little boost
- Tone toggle switch – set to adapt to your guitar – middle -> relatively open, bottom -> more scooped, top -> even more scooped, might be too much for some humbuckers, great for single coils
- Bypass – bypasses the pedal, no matter if Tone is engaged or not (indicated by green light)
- Tone – with a flick of a toe you’ll get the full monty of woman tone (indicated by red light)
Our pedals are build to order, current lead time is 7-14 days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.