Vintage 70’s indigo “Pillars” guitar strap
incl. 19% VAT excl. shipping
1 in stock
We are proud to stock “Tom’s Vintage Strap” guitar/bass straps. They are the most authentic modern replicas of the hippy weave straps made famous by countless iconic guitarists throughout the 60’s and 70’s we ever laid our hands on.
These high quality jacquard weave hootenanny straps have adorned the shoulders of many of the greatest guitarists of both yesterday and today.
- New Old Stock (NOS) vintage woven fabric from the 60’s and 70’s.
- Padded faux-leather brown Suede back.
- Black leather ends.
- Adjustable length (60 cm to 145 cm).
- Nickel buckles and rivets.
- Handmade in France.
- This particular model is for example used by Jeff Beck, Rory Gallagher, Bob Dylan, Leon Russel, Berry Oakley, Nels Cline and Johnny Guitar Watson.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.